Three Queries provides an opportunity to write a guest post. Your name will be published along with your blog posts.
Terms and Conditions for Guest Posting
1) It is applicable to following categories:
- SharePoint On-Premises
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Power Apps for SharePoint
- Power Automate for SharePoint
- Power BI
- ASP.Net / ASP.Net MVC / ASP.Net Core
- Angular / ReactJS
- Project Management / Agile / Scrum
2) There must be minimum 300 – 1500 words per post.
3) Most important, It should be unique and should not be copied from internet.
4) You can provide links to your social accounts Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
5) Your name will be published on Authors page of our website along with your blog post.
1) Only relevant links that provide value to the reader or for referencing purposes are allowed.
2) Do not add your product links.
3) We do not allow affiliate links.
4) Three Queries reserves the right to edit any posts we receive, including modifying or removing any links that we deem not to fit within our linking policy.
5) If we decide to publish your blog post, you will be informed as quickly as possible.
You have to simply send your article to email@example.com in Microsoft word format in compressed Zip file format. It should also include following sections at bottom of blog post:
5) Author’s name and short description.
We will share the your post with millions of people globally.
THREE QUERIES offers easy access to information about SharePoint and associated technologies, project management, agile and scrum methodologies that helps developers, administrators, architects, technical managers, business analysts and end users. It has grown from there. We provide an important knowledge base for those involved in managing, architecture and developing software projects of all kinds. With weekly/daily exclusive updates, we keep you in touch with the latest business, management, technology thinking.
WE ARE CONNECTED ~ Follow us on social media to get regular updates and opinion on what's happening in the world of SharePoint, front-end, back end web technologies and project management. If you like this article, please share it and follow us at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn