Three Queries provides an opportunity to write guest post. Your name will be published along with your blog/articles.
Terms and Conditions for Guest Posting
1) It is applicable to following categories:
- SharePoint 2019, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007
- SharePoint Online Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Flow
- Microsoft PowerApps
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflows for Office 365
- Asp.Net, Asp.Net Core, Asp.Net MVC
- Project Management Practices
- Windows Forms
- WCF, WPF & Web Services
- Product Reviews
- FREE PDF EBooks, Video Tutorials
2) There must be minimum 300 words per article.
3) Most important, It should be unique and should not be copied from internet.
4) You can provide links to your social accounts.
5) Your name will be published on our website along with your article.
1) Only relevant links that provide value to the reader or for referencing purposes are allowed.
2) Do not add your product links.
3) We do not allow affiliate links.
4) Three Queries reserves the right to edit any posts we receive, including modifying or removing any links that we deem not to fit within our linking policy.
5) If we decide to publish your article you will be informed as quickly as possible.
You have to simply send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft word format with Zip file (if any) for any extra images or any external files or source code files. It should include following sections:
5) Author’s name and short description.
We will share the your post with thousands of people globally.