Have you ever tried to verify if your web application is Mobile friendly?
Absolutely, Yes. You must have tried but how?
Now a days it is very important for any web application to be mobile friendly because of following reasons:
Mobile uses have different perspective for the website. They want to see it differently.
Mobile users also provide traffic to your website so It is really important to think about them as well.
Most of end users are traveling around the world or within a country every time they do not prefer to turn on the laptop and obviously desktop will never be available in this case.
You must have to see if your website is mobile friendly. What will you do, you will pick up the smartphone and go to your website and then you will ask following questions to yourself:
- Is the content easy to read?
- Is it easy to navigate?
- Is it easy to recognize and activate the call to action?
- Does it provide a good user experience?
- Is it a website you would spend time if it was not your own?
You will try to get the answer as “Yes”. This approach is good as well. But do you know we have a automated tool to find the answers of not only these questions but It runs to finds answers of other questions even asking on the perspective of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
In this article, I’ll describe about tool called Mobile Friendly Test by not only a local brand but an IT Giant i.e. Google.
Let me go through it Step by Step:
1. Open Mobile Friendly Test tool
2. Enter public URL of your website
3. Click RUN TEST button. It will now analyze your website and provide the result.
4. Result page will provide you the result. You can submit your report to Google as well.
Like, Subscribe & Share!